Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Sky Go, the UK digital broadcaster’s online and mobile TV service, is now available on 14 further Android devices – taking the total to 25. The Jellybean operating system 4.1 and 4.2 are also now supported on compatible devices running the Jellybean operating system. The Sky Go app can now be downloaded from Google Play.
Through Sky Go, Sky TV customers can enjoy up to 43 live channels including Sky Sports, Sky Movies, and shows from its most popular channels plus a line-up of kids’ entertainment.
New devices that Sky Go is now available on:
– HTC: Desire X, One X, One XL, One S and One V
– Google: Nexus 4 and Nexus 7
– Samsung: Galaxy S3 LTE, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Note 2
– Sony: Sony Xperia S, Sony Xperia T
– LG: LG 4X HD
This is in addition to the phones already supported:
– HTC: HTC Desire, HTC Desire S, HTC Desire HD, HTC Incredible S, HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE
– Samsung: Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note
Holly Knill, Head of Sky Go, said: “As more and more smartphones and tablets come to market, the demand for Sky Go continues to increase at a phenomenal rate. We look forward to continuing to develop for as many devices as possible while at the same time innovating for the service so that it continues to raise the bar in terms of choice, flexibility and quality.”