ImmediaTV encoders now support RTMP
ImmediaTV Corporation announces the availability of RTMP support for the MVN-EN460 openGear H.264 encoder and the ITV-EN460c modular H.264 encoder. This feature allows the encoders to directly publish real-time, live content to Adobe Media Servers or any other servers, web sites and CDNs with RTMP ingress, such as Justin.tv, UStream, LiveStream and Akamai.
Now you can publish professional-quality real-time SD/HD content to Internet viewers, including some critical features not available in PC-based software encoders:
- Ancillary data support (closed-captioning, AFD)
- SD-SDI/HD-SDI video inputs with embedded audio support
- Broadcast-grade video quality
The content can be played using standard Adobe Flash.
For mobile devices, the ImmediaTV encoders also have native support for HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), which is supported by all Apple and Android devices (Android 3.0 or later required).
Our solutions can scale from a few channels to large lineups. If you need to stream a single channel or a small number of channels, you can use our modular ITV-EN460c series encoders:
If you need a large channel lineup, you can use our openGear based MVN-EN460 MPEG-4 AVC Video Encoder:
Combined with the openGear chassis, the MVN-EN460 can deliver up to 20 services in a 2RU completely hot-swappable, stackable, and fault tolerant chassis, using less than 150W of power.
ImmediaTV’s encoders are the best market choice for low power and high density. They offer a rich feature set, excellent compression performance, and industry leading service density.
- Up to two independent H.264 encode services on a single openGear® module or modular unit
- Support for Baseline, Main and High Profiles
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Simultaneous IP and ASI outputs; virtually perfect MDI-DF on IP
- Support for SD and HD (up to 1080p60)
- Composite, SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI inputs, with embedded audio support for the SDI inputs
- Closed Captioning support – CEA-608 or SMPTE-334M for input, CEA-708 for output
- Support for MPEG-1 Layer II and AAC-LC audio
- Support for Dolby AC-3 pass-through
- Support for HTTP Live Streaming
· Support for RTMP (compatible with Adobe® Flash players)
· Support for SMPTE 2022 FEC
- Low power – under 6W per HD channel
- Full SNMP control of all encoder functions