AT&T is launching a new, media-rich U-verse On Demand storefront, designed to provide a more intuitive and convenient way to discover movies and TV shows.
The new U-verse On Demand storefront features:
– A new user interface with intuitive navigation.
– Colourful poster art to find what you want faster.
– New advanced search tools, allowing users to search for titles by cast, read bios and more.
– My Videos, which lets users keep track of current rentals in one place.
– My Queue, so users can search for titles and save in a list to watch later.
– My Offers, which lets users coupons for discounts and free offers.
More enhancements are already planned, including an advanced recommendation engine to help customers find the content they want to watch.
“Customers have access to thousands of titles today, and our new On Demand storefront will help them quickly discover the best movies and titles,” said Mel Coker, Chief Marketing Officer, AT&T Home Solutions. “We have a history of rolling out enhancements for U-verse customers to give them a better and differentiated TV experience. It’s what U-verse has always been about, and we have even more in store for our customers.”