TV sets still dominate UK viewing

watchTVFull year TV viewing figures for 2013 compiled by Thinkbox – the marketing body for commercial TV in the UK – show that the TV set remains the centre of people’s TV viewing, accounting for 98.5 per cent of total viewing. Non-TV set screens such as tablets and laptops accounted for the remaining 1.5 per cent, up from 1.2 per cent of total viewing in 2012.

Total average daily TV viewing in the UK during 2013 was

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In
 Remember Me  
New User Registration
*Required field

Posted by on Feb 17 2014. Filed under Advertising, Articles, Broadcast, Catch Up, FTA, Pay TV, Research, VOD.

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search by keyword
Copyright Advanced Television Ltd © 2001-2015