Cinegy is pleased to announce that the first 1,000 visitors to its booth SL11116 at the NAB Show 2014 will receive a free Cinegy Player Licence.
Cinegy Player is a new tool for broadcast professionals that demand outstanding quality, precision and playback performance while working with high-end video formats. Cinegy Player includes native support for most broadcast industry standard video codecs within the two most common containers – MOV and MXF.
Now included is support for decoding and displaying VANC and Parental Rating values from SMPTE 436M tracks, as well as complete decoding and display of line 608 and 708 closed captions – perfect for professional QA.
Cinegy Player supports a wide range of file formats:
· AVI – Uncompressed or compressed AVI playback depending on machine-local installed AVI codecs
· MXF – OP-Atom (e.g. Panasonic P2) or OP1A (e.g. XDCAM) with specific Application Specification (AS) support for AS- 03 (MXF for delivery) and AS-11 (MXF for contribution) as adopted by the Digital Production Partnership in the UK (http://www.digitalproductionpartnership.co.uk/technical-standards/).
· MXF playback supports the following codecs: AVC-Intra 50/100, DV, DVCPro50, DVCProHD, generic H.264, generic MPEG2 long GOP or I-Frame, IMX30/40/50, Sony XDCAM , XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAMHD422, etc.
· MOV (without the free Apple QuickTime components installed)
· AVC-Intra 50/100, DV, DVCPro50, DVCProHD, generic H.264, IMX30/40/50, XDCAMHD422
· MP4 – MP4 files with generic H.264 inside
· MPEG2 – MPEG2 Program Streams (PS)
· Sony XAVC 4K and UHD 2160p MXF files
To claim your free Cinegy Player licence (valued at $129) visit Cinegy on booth SL11116 at the NAB Show 2014.