Bloomberg Media Distribution announced a partnership with Niche Sport Media to distribute their high-profile coverage of sporting events, including football, big fight boxing, golf, rugby league, and cricket. Starting today, Bloomberg Media Distribution will distribute video content from Niche Sport Media, as part of its vast multi-platform content offerings.
Through the partnership, clients can license Niche Sport Media’s video content through Bloomberg, which includes:
• More than 200 videos a month from the English Premier League, The Football Association Challenge Cup (FA Cup), The EFL Cup (League Cup), Champions League and Europa League, including pre and post-match interviews/press conferences
• Football Daily: 90-second recap of latest football news 2-3 times daily on weekdays
• World Cup Daily and Euro Daily: Breaking news updates with latest developments at these major events
• Weekly European Bulletin: News from across Europe’s top leagues, including spotlight on African players
• Archive of training footage and player highlights from all key games
Niche Sport Media joins a select group of publishers, including The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, STAT News, El Financiero, and others that complement Bloomberg’s premium content offering. Video will be available on the Bloomberg MediaSource platform and via direct MRSS feeds to customers.
Bloomberg Media Distribution has greatly expanded since its inception and today provides text, photos, videos and data for broadcast, digital and print syndication to publishers, broadcasters and other companies in more than 130 countries. Providing clients with a single destination for Bloomberg and partner content, Bloomberg Media Distribution’s content offerings span business and finance, politics, technology, entertainment, music, and health and science discoveries.