The countdown for Arianespace’s Flight 201 is on again. The original launch was suspended on March 30 in the final seconds prior to lift-off when an on-board anomaly was detected on the launch vehicle.
YahSat Y1A and Intelsat’s New Dawn will now take to the skies aboard the giant Ariane 5 ECA rocket on the evening of Friday April 22nd. The full timings are given below.
– Friday, April 22 at 6:37 p.m., local time in Kourou, French Guiana
– Friday, April 22, at 5:37 p.m. in Washington D.C.,
– Friday, April 22, at 21:37 UTC,
– Friday, April 22, at 11:37 p.m. in Paris, and
– Saturday, April 23 at 1:37 a.m. in Abu Dhabi.
Arianespace says its next two launches are also now firmly in the calendar, with Flight 202 launching on May 19th, and Flight 203 (with Astra 1N and BSAT-3c on board) on June 29th.