Sirius-XM’s 24m pay-radio subs
January 10, 2013
By Chris Forrester
North American pay-radio operator Sirius-XM confirmed that it now had more than 23.9 million subscribers, and had added more than two million net new subs during the year, a record for the broadcaster.
Sirius-XM also re-confirmed all of its formal 2012 guidance, and issued a new set of numbers for this year, saying it expects to finish 2013 with more than 25 million subscribers.
Sirius-XM 2013 Guidance
– Revenue of over $3.7 billion,
– Adjusted EBITDA of over $1.1 billion,
– Free cash flow approaching $900 million,
– Self-pay net subscriber additions of approximately 1.6 million, and
– Total net subscriber additions of approximately 1.4 million.