TelcoVision announces keynote speakers for 2013
September 5, 2013
TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV), the industry’s largest conference and expo focused on mid-tier broadband network service providers, announces the initial keynote speaker lineup, including executives from AT&T, American Cable Association, NetScout and NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association (NTCA). Produced by UBM Tech and NTCA, TelcoVision is happening October 23-25 at the Las Vegas Hotel. For more information, visit www.telcovisiononline.com.
At TelcoVision, keynote speakers will discuss profitable business strategies behind next-generation telecommunication networks. Referencing recent regulatory developments, speakers will detail trends in new revenue streams, and ways for telcos to proactively meet customer demands. The following executives will present from the keynote stage:
- Shirley Bloomfield, CEO, NTCA
- Alki David, CEO, FilmOn.tv Networks
- Heather Gold, President, Fiber to the Home Council
- John Greene, Chief Network Engineer, Great Plains Communications
- Steve Hawley, Principal Analyst & Consultant, Advanced Media Strategies, LLC
- George Henny, Co-CEO, Whidbey Telephone
- Dee Herman, Principal, Herman and Whiteaker
- Brock Johansen, CEO & General Manager, Emery Telecom
- Kevin McGuire, CTO, Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation
- Steve McKay, CEO, Entone
- Kevin Morgan, Director – Marketing Communications, ADTRAN
- Matthew Polka, President & CEO, American Cable Association
- Tom Sauer, Vice President, U-verse Video Business & Original Content Development, AT&T
- Steven Shalita, VP Marketing, NetScout
- James Taylor, Chairman & CEO, CHR Solutions, Inc.
- Vince Tyson, COO, ENMR Plateau Telecommunications
- Lori Vergin, President, mPower
“TelcoVision is proud to host these industry pacesetters on the main stage,” said Fred Knight, TelcoVision General Manager. “Mid-tier telcos and service providers face a delicate balance: responding to the changing needs of their customers while juggling new financial realities. TelcoVision will present case studies, analyses and best practices that will help the audience chart a migration path. While this path includes video, it also incorporates a wider range of services including distance learning, telemedicine, and creating smart premises.”
The TelcoVision conference program will consist of four tracks which embody the issues on every service provider’s agenda: New Revenue Streams, Wireless Systems & Services, Video and Emerging Technologies & Services, which include topics such as wireless and cloud-enabled services, over-the-top distribution, and migration toward all-IP networks. For more information on the TelcoVision conference program, visit the Conference Overview, Keynotes and Schedule pages.
TelcoVision will also feature a two-day expo, showcasing top sponsors such as NetScout, Viamedia, ARRIS, CHR Solutions and NPTV. Full exhibitor and sponsor listings are available via the TelcoVision Exhibit Overview page.