SecureCom Mobile provides corporate update
May 3, 2016
SecureCom Mobile Inc. (SecureCom, the Company) (CSE: SCE) (SCQBF) (S6UN.F), the Company whose aim is to secure everyone’s communication over any device is pleased to provide this Corporate Update. The Company is transitioning from the start up stage to the execution and launch stage with a new management team, Board of Directors, and global partners. The major activities the Company has executed on are summarized below:
1. Appointed a new CEO, Roland Bopp who is an experienced operational CEO with global reach in the telecom and Internet services markets.
2. Appointed a new Board of Directors, which includes Roland Bopp, Gary Bartholomew, seasoned technology entrepreneur and Tech Fund Manager, Stephen Barley, experienced in public company transactions, corporate finance and a securities law registered in British Columbia and Alberta.
3. Appointed a new CFO, Arvin Ramos with valued experience in public company accounting and audit.
4. Built an Advisory Board with some of the top names in internet security and mobile services by adding Werner Dittmann, senior software engineer in security and telecom, as well as Willi Mannheims with 25 years of experience in technology and telecommunications.
5. Completed a CAD$623,000 private placement on February 29, 2016 at a price of $0.15 per unit with each unit consisting of one common share and one share purchase warrant at $0.25 with a one-year term.
6. Moved corporate offices to Toronto from Vancouver to be closer to management’s networks and to consolidate all product development to a Waterloo office.
7. The Company’s AGM was announced for May 6, 2016 in Toronto.
8. Performed a deep dive on the technology developments and IP contained within the Company, with focus on SecureCom’s messaging APP for Android, iOS and Blackberry.
Over the next sixty days, the Company will finalize launch plans for the Securecom’s encrypted iOS Messaging App and architect a larger strategy to serve the corporate enterprise marketplace which requires comprehensive security communications beyond messaging. With recent news surrounding security concerns within the enterprise, as major corporations transition to cloud based computing applications, a complete Security Cloud Solution is being demanded. Secured messaging, VOIP, Video, Social Networks, Data, Documents, and Transactions are all needed in one comprehensive solution. The overall vision of the Company will be communicated to the Investors in the near term.