solutions, today announced that a leading Latin American communications service provider has deployed Incognito’s Service Fulfillment Solution to orchestrate and deliver voice, video, and data services across its cable network.
The provider, one of the largest in Latin America, required fast, flexible, and reliable service fulfillment to expedite the roll-out of triple-play services while keeping operating costs low. As consumers change the way they interact with service providers, omnichannel access to information and self-service retail has become more important than ever. An end-user selfservice portal that integrates directly with existing billing and customer relationship management (CRM) systems was essential to encourage subscribers to easily purchase limited-time offers, while also providing a way to enforce late payment policies.
Incognito Service Fulfillment is a holistic service orchestration solution that ticks all the boxes. Incognito expedites the fulfillment of catalog-driven service offerings by automating provisioning and streamlining back-end processes, while increasing activation speeds to improve end-user quality of experience (QoE).
Key elements of the solution include:
• Faster service fulfillment speeds and a configurable subscriber self-service portal to bring paying customers online quickly
• Lower OPEX and fewer failed orders with an automated service activation process that reduces human error
• Highly available and redundant mission-critical systems to ensure service uptime
• Vendor-agnostic integrations with existing components and back-end systems including Huawei IMS softswitch, Arris DAC6000 CAS (video), and Incognito solutions
• Increased visibility into subscriber usage and account history for enhanced troubleshooting and QoE analytics
• Suspension portals and a walled garden to enable policy enforcement
• The ability to schedule, monitor, and manage firmware updates across the network
• Fraud detection to identify and block spoofed devices from accessing the network
“Faster service fulfillment speeds are essential to increase revenue and improve subscriber QoE, but this needs to be achieved without hiking up operating costs,” says Stephane Bourque, Incognito Founder and Chief Executive Officer. “We are excited to help a company that is key to the Latin American market lead a revolutionary change in the way triple-play services are purchased and deployed,” he continues. “Incognito’s Service Fulfillment Solution enables hassle-free service activation that makes it easier for providers to increase revenue streams by offering their subscribers new service tiers and value-added incentives, as well as options for policy enforcement and self-service.”