Hansen Technologies releases ICC7
November 7, 2017
Hansen Technologies, a global provider of billing and customer care technologies, kicked off its 2017 ICC Customer Event by announcing a major new release of its market leading Intelligent Customer Care solution ICC7.
Pay-TV operators from around the world gathered in Dubai today to review and understand how Hansen’s software improves the customer experience. Andrew Hansen, CEO of Hansen Technologies said “Our clients come together to get their hands on our newest software, and guide our roadmap, but also to share their experience and knowledge with each other. We’re fortunate to have a global community of clients to draw from so the discussion is always rich and stimulating. The ICC solution is purpose built for Pay-media operators and this release is the most significant update in years”.
Said CTO, Guy Tennant: “There is no doubt that changes in the industry mean that operators need to be more flexible than ever. ICC7 delivers a state of the art user interface that optimizes call-centre workflow. We’ve designed it to reduce costs of integration. That matters in today’s ecosystem where broadcasters typically distribute content via one-way broadcast, as well as on-line. We’ve also built extension packs so that clients can aggregate information from multiple sources into a 360 view of an increasingly connected subscriber”.
7 reasons leading Pay-TV operators around the world use ICC:
- Responsive, browser neutral design, optimized for CSR efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Enterprise class software in a modifiable-off-the-shelf package
- Manage a blend of subscription models easily – cash, vouchers, prepaid, postpaid
- Strong API’s for integration. Compatible with all CAS and DRM systems
- Customize & build competitive advantage efficiently & effectively
- Future proof scaling from 0 to many 10’s of millions