Russian TV comes to Luxembourg
April 17, 2019
Alteox media consulting has the pleasure to announce that POST Luxembourg has reached an agreement with several TV channels from Russia to become part of the ambitious “Entertain Me”-package. As Luxembourg is a multicultural and multilingual place, POST Luxembourg wants to diversify its TV content portfolio and offer as many different options to its customers as possible.
The following channels have been added:
– RTR-Planeta, a state-owned channel featuring Russian language content targeted for foreign audiences
– TV1000, a renowned movie channel, featuring the best of domestic and foreign movies in Russian and English
– Channel One Russia Worldwide, the first TV channel from Russia, featuring lots of original content, such as Russian dramas and primetime shows
– Carousel Int., the international version of a beloved Russian channel for kids and youth programming
– REN TV, a privately owned channel broadcasting news coverage as well as original programming and internationally beloved TV shows and formats.
The channels are available on PostTV, the IPTV offer by POST Luxembourg, which is the largest player on the national market. All customers will be able to add the new channels to their “Entertain Me”-package, a pioneering concept for the PayTV of the future. Individuals are now, for the first time, able to customize their own Pay-TV package by selecting preferred channels and creating a unique content bouquet. The offer also includes massive contractual freedom, as customers can terminate their subscription on a monthly basis.
“The launch of Russian channels is a continuation of our Entertain Me product strategy: being able to offer a TV product that meets everyone’s needs in a multicultural environment.”, says Guillaume Wilke, Product Manager at POST.
The channels are now available for all customers of PostTV.