ANGA COM 2019: 500 Exhibitors and new event app
May 7, 2019
Four weeks before its start, ANGA COM 2019 has reached the record level of the previous year with more than 500 exhibitors. The exhibition area will also increase again compared to last year. A total of 35 nations will be represented. The Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Television & Online will take place in Cologne / Germany from 4 to 6 June 2019.
Dr. Peter Charissé, Managing Director of ANGA COM: “This year, we have a particularly large number of new additions in the areas of Fiber and AppTV. Our trademark, the close link between broadband and media, is apparently hitting the industry trend better than ever. We are particularly pleased that corporations and medium-sized companies are equally strong represented.”
The conference programme has been extended to 36 event panels, of which 18 will be in German and 18 in English. Among the highlights are:
- International CTO Summit with ARRIS, Liberty Global, Sunrise Communications, TDC, Tele2, Vodafone and WISI
- International Content Summit with Eutelsat, freenet, HD PLUS, M7, Metrological, Nordija and Synamedia
- Broadband Summit “Fiber Roll-Out on the Test Bench” with Deutsche Glasfaser, Deutsche Telekom, EWE TEL, NetCologne, Tele Columbus, Vodafone and Unitymedia
- Media Summit “Streaming as a Game Changer for Film and Television” with Amazon Prime Video Germany, Bavaria Film, Discovery, ProSiebenSat.1, Mediengruppe RTL, Vodafone and ZDF
- Broadband Day Smart City with free access for all visitors upon prior online registration
The strategy and technology panels address, among other things, the following key topics: 5G, AppTV, OTT, Personalized TV, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Smart Home, Copy Right, Platform Regulation, Start-Ups, DOCSIS 3.1, 10 Gigabit, FTTH, WiFi, Cyber Security and Cloud Services.
The new ANGA COM App enables a further improved preparation of your exhibition and conference visit:
- Exhibitor and product list
Search function by exhibitors and product groups; detailed listing of the exhibitor with contact information and location on the floor plan
- Interactive floor plan
Interactive floor plan with detailed exhibitor information; list of favourites for individual tours
- Conference agenda
Sort function by topics and days; list of favorits for noted conference panels
- Networking tool
Communication with other participants, including matchmaking
- List of favourites
Individual lists for exhibitors and conference panels; note function included
The app is available free of charge in German and English, for iOS and Android.