Advanced Television

Spain: Orange and ZTE agree 5G deal

September 4, 2019

From David Del Valle in Madrid

Orange Spain has awarded Chinese company ZTE the management of part of its 5G network in the country – it becomes the third technology provider alongside Huawei and Ericsson.

So far, Ericsson was responsible for 60 per cent of Orange Spain’s 5G network with Huawei managing the rest 40 per cent. Now, the Chinese ZTE will manage part of the Ericsson network deployed in Bilbao, San Sebastián, Vitoria, Logroño and Zaragoza.

Categories: 5G, Articles, Mobile