AMT, the performance leader among CATV and high-end broadband electronic equipment providers, is partnering with Plume to distribute the iconic pod Wi-Fi access points that are a fundamental part of the Palo Alto-based leader’s Smart Home Services offering. The partnership helps to bring Plume’s premium whole-home Wi-Fi solutions to Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in North America and beyond.
Focused primarily on the independent ISP segment, the partnership will leverage AMT’s extensive distribution network and know-how to ensure that Plume’s powerful cloud-based solution is accessible to every service provider. Plume is revolutionizing the ISP’s approach to the smart home through a highly scalable membership-based business model that has been extensively deployed and proven to increase NPS and ARPU while lowering operational costs.
Plume enables ISPs to deliver a personalized whole-home Wi-Fi experience to their subscribers through a Smart Home Services bundle, with intelligent back-end support tools that provide unprecedented network visibility and management. AMT will distribute Plume’s extensive line of elegantly designed pods, including the powerful tri-band SuperPod.
A SuperPod can be used as a router in the home and plugs directly into an ONT, modem or gateway. The SuperPod’s ethernet ports intelligently detect whether to go into router or bridge mode making deployment options simple and easy for a technician or customer self-install, and provide access to Plume’s Smart Home Services bundle instantaneously. A single SuperPod can be plugged directly into a modem to deliver 1 Gig speeds for fast and reliable internet or multiple SuperPods can be added as needed to provide whole-home coverage.
The pods enable the delivery of Plume’s offering:
For the consumer – a comprehensive bundle of Smart Home Services delivered through a monthly membership model:
● Plume Adaptive WiFi intelligently monitors, adjusts, and optimizes in-home networks to deliver Internet services at peak performance to every device.
● HomePass empowers the user to flexibly control guest and child access to the Wi-Fi network, set up profiles, and pause the internet.
● AI Security detects and blocks potential security threats, customizes content access, and eliminates unwanted ads. ● The highly rated Plume app, which will use the ISP’s brand, puts consumers in control of all the Smart Home Services.
For the ISP – a full suite of intelligent back-end support tools that enable in-home networks to be managed more effectively:
● Tier 1, 2 and 3 support tools that help agents to provide proactive guidance and accurate troubleshooting.
● Data-driven dashboards which can be leveraged to make informed business decisions.
● API integrations to seamlessly connect with existing OSS and BSS.
“AMT is excited to be partnering with Plume. Plume’s superior whole-home Smart Home Services solution, which combines Adaptive WiFi, personalized guest access, parental controls, and AI Security, represents a game changer for our customers”, said Ken Mosca, CEO/President, AMT. “Plume is proven to increase ARPU and significantly reduce truck rolls and churn.”
“Plume is delighted to partner with AMT and massively expand the distribution of our hardware that underpins the delivery of our Smart Home Services offering”, said Tyson Marian, Chief Commercial Officer, Plume. “AMT’s extensive footprint will ensure that we can reach every corner of the United States and enable every service provider to place themselves at the center of the smart home with an expanded consumer offering.”
AMT (booth #1745) and Plume (booth #1041) are exhibiting at Cable-Tec Expo, 1-3 October in New Orleans.