Sky VIP adds half term offers and competitions
January 27, 2020
Sky has announced a series of exclusive offers and competitions – just in time for half-term. With experiences for more than 70,000 people, Sky has something for all the family to enjoy this February.
Some of the prizes up for grabs include:
- Holiday to Universal Studios in Hollywood for a family of four with a behind the scenes tour of DreamWorks
- 2-week holiday to Australia for a family of four and Irwin animal encounter with Animal Planet
- Tickets to the Premier League, EFL and SPFL for families of four
- Tickets to the Vitality Netball Super League round one in Birmingham
- Tickets to the Women’s Six Nations
- Creating Sky Kids Morph model with our hands-on Aardman creative workshops
- Attendance at Portrait Artist of the Year Art workshops
- Tickets to the Disney on Ice: Magic Ice Festival
- 20,000 tickets to cinema screenings of Trolls as well as exclusive previews of Trolls 2
- UK Tour of Universal’s Trolls Truck ahead of Trolls 2 release
- 40,000 free family passes at David Lloyd
- 20,000 free copies of Aliens Love Underpants books available at libraries
To be in with a chance at winning some of these tickets and experiences, Sky customers can open the MySky app and enter the ballots via Sky VIP – Sky’s free loyalty scheme.
Sky VIP is free for all customers to join via the MySky app. The scheme thanks Sky’s customers by giving access to thousands of rewards, treats and prizes.