WWE’s Total Bellas return April 9th
February 5, 2020
WWE reality show Total Bellas returns for its season 5 premiere on April 9th at 10pm ET/PT on E! in the US.
Season highlights include:
- Nikki and Brie finally act on an ever growing need to reconnect with their father while working on their memoir. While they want to learn more about him, his family and their Mexican American roots, the sisters worry about how it will affect their mother.
- When Artem is surprised and confused to find out he won’t be returning to Dancing with the Stars, Nikki helps him explore new career goals.
- After nearly six years of matrimony, Brie and Bryan are working hard to find compromise in their relationship as they nurture their daughter Birdie, their careers, and find out they’re expecting their second child.
- Despite the relatable, real life challenges in their lives, Nikki and Artem’s love only grows stronger. Artem proposes during a romantic getaway to Paris, and soon after the couple experiences another life changing moment when Nikki finds out she’s pregnant.
- While the sisters are excited to embark on their childbearing journey together, Brie is initially shocked to realize they are pregnant at the same time.
The Bella Twins serve as Executive Producers. Gil Goldschein, Russell Jay and Farnaz Farjam Chazan serve as Executive Producers for Bunim/Murray Productions and Kevin Dunn and Chris Kaiser serve as Executive Producers for WWE.