Asia Tech x Singapore unveils speaker line-up
July 7, 2021
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Informa Tech have announced the latest line up of luminary profiles headlining the upcoming Asia Tech x Singapore, held from July 13th to 16th.
The ATxSummit, held on July 13th, is the apex event of the inaugural ATxSG. Set to be opened by Guest-of-Honour Singapore Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies Mr Heng Swee Keat, the event seeks to address how governance, trust, and technology can come together to solve global challenges while promoting innovation, diversity, and inclusion.
At the invitation-only ATxSummit, attendees will hear from top-level government officials and private sector executives as they engage in conversations on trends, challenges and opportunities across four key pillars – Tech x Trust, Tech x Good, Tech x Builders, and Tech x Creative – that will redefine tech for a better future. These movers-and-shakers who push the boundaries of innovation across the globe include:
· H.E. Kersti Kaljulaid, President, Republic of Estonia
· H.E. Airlangga Hartarto, Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs, Indonesia
· H.E. Jane Hume, Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and the Digital Economy, Minister for Women’s Economic Security, Australia
· Brad Smith, President, Microsoft
· Ming Maa, Group President, Grab
· Scott Beaumont, President Asia Pacific, Google
· Maya Hari, Vice President, Global Strategy & Operations, Twitter Inc
· Vitalik Buterin, Co-founder, Ethereum
Maya Hari, Vice President, Global Strategy & Operations, Twitter, who will speak at the Tech x Sustainability panel, said: “Asia has long been a driver of ingenuity in technology, constantly pushing the boundaries of a digital world. We have seen many innovators looking to improve lives at a hyperlocal level, before then broadening the impact to a global stage. ATxSG typifies this too, bringing together leaders from across the globe to share their unique views on the intersection of technology and society. I am delighted to be a part of this conversation.”