ITV to air women’s Arnold Clark Cup
February 1, 2022
ITV will show full live coverage of new international women’s football tournament, the Arnold Clark Cup, featuring England Women, next month.
The round robin competition will also include Germany, Spain and Canada, taking place at stadiums across England, which hosts the event.
ITV’s coverage will be presented by Laura Woods and featuring punditry from guests Ian Wright and Eni Aluko, with commentary from Seb Hutchinson and co-commentator Emma Hayes, as well as reporter Katie Shanahan. The line-up will also include Hugh Woozencroft, Kelly Smith, Anita Asante and Siobhan Chamberlain.
Woods said: “The Arnold Clark Cup offers an exciting opportunity to see England take on top level opposition at a crucial stage in what is a huge year for them as they continue their World Cup qualification campaign, and be tested in a tournament as they build towards this summer’s Euros where they’re the host nation. I’m really looking forward to seeing them in action in front of home crowds in what promise to be tough matches.”
Full details of ITV’s coverage schedule:
Thursday 17 February – live from Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough
- Germany v Spain on ITV4 coverage from 2pm with a 2.30pm kick-off
- England v Canada on ITV4 coverage from 6.45pm with a 7.30pm kick-off
Sunday 20 February – live from Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich
- England v Spain on ITV coverage from 2.30pm with a 3.15pm kick-off
- Canada v Germany on ITV4 coverage from 7.45pm with a 8.15pm kick-off
Wednesday 23 February – live from Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton
- Spain v Canada on ITV4 coverage from 2pm with a 2.30pm kick-off
- England v Germany on ITV4 coverage from 6.45pm with a 7.30pm kick-off