Mancinelli names Department Heads at 4KUniverse
May 3, 2022
Matthew Mancinelli, Founder and CEO of 4KUniverse, has named his Department Heads at 4KUniverse.
- Roberta Sparta becomes Head of Production.
- David Montgomery becomes Head of Motion Pictures.
- June Roberts becomes Head of 4KUniverse Television Group.
- Alexander Joseph becomes Head of Web 3.0.
- Sunita Joseph becomes Head of Studio Operations.
- Jaime Andrés Salazar becomes Head of Cinematography.
- Marisa Young becomes Head of Development.
- Christina Day becomes Head of Advertising Sales.
- Abigail Jennings becomes Head of Culture.
Each Department Head reports to 4KUniverse Studio Head, Mancinelli, who doubles as the Head of Worldwide Distribution for 4KUniverse.
There will be harmonious integration between television and movies as the 4KUniverse Multiverse cinematic universe is developed. The 4KUniverse Multiverse storylines and characters cater to both mediums.
4KUniverse plans to release movies theatrically and then window to maximise the value of the asset. 4KUniverse will then release movies on its 4K streaming service, through its affiliates, to 4K TVoD/EST outlets, and will hold onto worldwide rights for distribution.
4KUniverse has offices in Los Angeles and Orange County, California.