Stingray FAST channels on Xiaomi TV+
January 22, 2024
Stingray, a specialist in music and video content distribution, business services, and advertising solutions, has announced the launch of five video channels on Xiaomi TV+, a free ad-supported TV streaming service platform. This cooperation was made possible through the commercial support of THEMA, a Canal+ company.
The offering is now live and available on all Android TVs (through Xiaomi TV+ App download) in Germany, Italy, Spain, France and the UK, providing a diverse content experience to all viewers across these countries. Further expansion to other countries is planned for next year.
The five FAST channels are:
- Stingray Naturescape combines stunning scenery and close-ups with soundtracks tailor-made for every moment of the day, providing a soothing and immersive viewing experience.
- Qello Concerts by Stingray presents full-length concert films and documentaries featuring celebrated artists.
- Stingray Karaoke brings the thrill and energy of live karaoke home, allowing viewers to sing along to their favourite songs.
- Stingray Classica highlights classical music concerts, operas and ballets from some of the grandest venues around the world.
- Stingray CMusic reinvents music videos to offer a revolutionised version of classical music, blending stunning visuals with timeless melodies.
“We are incredibly excited to collaborate with Xiaomi TV+, a partner renowned for its extensive reach, to deliver our diverse portfolio to viewers,” said David Purdy, Chief Revenue Officer of Stingray. “This collaboration not only emphasises our dedication to providing high-quality music experiences but also significantly broadens our audience, allowing us to bring our premier music content to more people than ever before.” “We are glad to see that users from some key European markets are able to enjoy the premium music experience brought by Xiaomi TV+ and Stingray. Both parties have committed to revealing the beauty of the music world to TV audiences, letting people have a better and smarter life through innovative technology. We also believe that our cooperation is a good example to demonstrate the business potential of smart TV content services,” added Pengxuan Yin, MiTV Director, Internet Business Department, Xiaomi.