Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Siti Cable/Dish TV jv gets closer

Both Siti Cable, one of India’s largest MSOs and DTH operator Dish TV are backed by Subhash Chandra’s Essel Group. They are forming a joint-venture to act as a buyer and distributor of programming and other channels.

The new company, C&S Medianet, will see Siti Cable holding 48 per cent of the new business and Dish taking the remaining 52 per cent.

At a Board Meeting on January 21st the new company said the common entity would help with synergies and strengthen both partner companies, help with programming negotiations and improve ARPU.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login