Wireless mini-decoder from Canal+
September 24, 2019
French pay-TV operator Canal+ has unveiled its mini-decoder, an HD version of the Canal+ set-top box.
The mini-STB will allow its subscribers to take advantage of its packages in all rooms in the household, cable-free and without Internet speed.
This 13×13 cm mini works with the hybrid satellite / Internet eight-tuner decoder to offer an ultra-premium experience.
Subscribers will benefit from HD image quality of the satellite on a second TV, connected by internal Wi-Fi to the main decoder.
Main features of the Mini Decoder include:
- Zapping and viewing different live programmes in different rooms;
- Continued viewing of a Canal+ programme on demand from one room to another;
- Sharing recordings made on the Canal+ STB, to the Mini decoder and triggering of recordings from all decoders;
- Share favourite content in all rooms;
- All with a seamless experience in all rooms.