AEW: FULL GEAR in North American cinemas
November 14, 2022
By Nik Roseveare
AEW and Joe Hand Promotions have announced that wrestling fans in the US and Canada will be able to experience the AEW: FULL GEAR pay-per-view in select movie theatres on November 19th
Broadcasting live from the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ, fans can choose from more than 300 cinemas across North America to enjoy the action.
The card consists of:
• AEW World Championship: Jon Moxley (c) vs. MJF
• AEW Interim Women’s World Championship: Toni Storm (c) vs. Jamie Hayter
• AEW World Tag Team Championship: The Acclaimed (c) vs. Swerve in Our Glory
• ROH World Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Sammy Guevara
• TBS Championship: Jade Cargill (c) vs. Nyla Rose
• Steel Cage Match: Jungle Boy vs. Luchasaurus
• Saraya vs. Dr. Britt Baker DMD
• Sting & Darby Allin vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal
Additional matches may be announced in the lead-up to the event.
Joe Hand Promotions, a provider of live content to theaters, sports bars, and restaurants, is making AEW: FULL GEAR available in select cinemas, including Cinemark, AMC, Regal, Emagine Theatres, Marcus Theaters in the US; Landmark Cinemas in Canada; and Cinepolis in Latin America.
“As AEW continues to grow and engage with their fan base, we’re proud to partner with them in finding new ways to connect them to their loyal fans,” said Joe Hand, Jr., President, Joe Hand Promotions. “There’s nothing like watching incredible AEW events with friends and enjoying the action from the comfort of one of the many partner premier movie theaters.”