VeEX, a global leader in Telecom, CaTV, Fiber, Transport and Broadband Access, has announced several new products and updates for the ECOC exhibition, taking place in Düsseldorf, Germany from 19-21 September 2016.
At booth # 723, VeEX will introduce and demonstrate:
• New FX150 low cost, mini OTDR equipped with Auto, Manual and V-Scout test modes. USB and built-in WiFi/Bluetooth interfaces enable result transfer for post processing on a PC or upload to Fiberizer Cloud for analysis, archiving and report generation. Fiberscope, light source, power meter and VFL options are available.
• New RXT-4500 Optical Spectrum Analyzer module for RXT-1200 platform featuring dual MEMS tunable filters to verify wide band CWDM networks, high resolution DWDM networks including 100G systems using LR4/SR4/SR10 multi-wavelength technology.
• RXT-3900 Multi Service Test module for RXT-1200 platform fitted with dual-port SFP+ interfaces supporting 16G Fiberchannel, Ethernet, OTN, and SONET/SDH testing.
• WiFi-enabled OPX-BOX+ OTDR featuring USB/WiFi remote control capability using Android/iOS mobile devices and VeEX test platforms.
• Geotagging of OTDR traces supported on the MTTplus platform using built-in GPS option and Tablet/Phone devices equipped with Fiberizer Mobile software.