Enhanced NFL Game Pass for Europe
September 8, 2017
Ahead of the 2017 season, a newly enhanced NFL Game Pass subscription streaming service is rolling out across Europe. It will stream every NFL game live in HD with fully-integrated, real-time game data and statistics and new multi-stream capabilities that allow fans to watch on as many as five devices simultaneously. The new multi-stream option is one of dozens of enhancements and features created using extensive fan research and feedback for NFL Game Pass.
In addition to all the live action, fans will have access to the 24/7 home of the NFL, NFL Network, as well as NFL RedZone which brings fans live look-ins to every touchdown and all the big moments from every Sunday afternoon game across the NFL and hundreds of hours of on-demand shows, series and specials including the award-winning NFL Films productions A Football Life and Hard Knocks.
The service is available across many European countries and territories and is accessible via web, mobile web, all Apple and Android mobile devices, Google Chromecast, Apple TV and Xbox One. PS4 and Amazon Fire TV apps will also launch in September.
NFL Game Pass in Europe is licensed by OverTier; a joint venture between Bruin Sports Capital and WPP, in partnership with the NFL.
“NFL Game Pass has become the destination for our avid NFL fans outside the United States who look to connect with the sport they love when, how and where they want,” said Michael Markovich, Vice President of International Media & Business Development for the NFL. “Digital engagement – both streaming and on-demand – is a key connection point for the NFL and our fans and will become increasingly important as we look to grow the NFL fan base in Europe and beyond. We are excited to work with OverTier to take the Game Pass business to the next level.”
Selected Game Pass Europe features for 2017 include:
- Every NFL game live*, NFL Network, NFL RedZone and hundreds of on-demand shows series and specials such as Hard Knocksand A Football Life;
- New and improved Game in 40 – condensed 40-minute versions of every NFL game – plus coach’s films;
- Integrated data and stats, delivered in sync with live and on-demand video;
- Freedom to use up to 5 different devices simultaneously to access live games and streams (from one network);
- Full DVR – NFL fans can now go back in time at any moment, and re-watch key plays of the game, both during live broadcasts and on-demand;
- Live Interactive timeline on web and mobile, allowing fans to access key moments quickly and easily;
- Redesigned website and mobile app.