TVT/DMC new management team
September 12, 2017
TVT/DMC, the media services companies, has announced the new joint management team that will drive the content services powerhouse formed by TVT’s acquisition of Amsterdam-based DMC (Digital Media Centre) from AMC Networks International in July this year.
The new management team has been created to ensure that TVT and DMC customers can benefit immediately from the combined services and global resources of the two companies – giving broadcasters, content owners and media companies access to the industry’s most complete offering of content management, media logistics and distribution services.
Ian Brotherston, who will remain at the helm of the company as CEO, commented: “As we continue on our path of integrating TVT and DMC, this new management team brings together a blend of the talent coming from both sides of our newly united company. We now have in place the leadership we need to build on our unique end-to-end content services offering and strong client base. We look forward to helping more media companies meet the ground-breaking, global challenges they face throughout the rapidly changing media and entertainment world today.”
Key appointments include:
- Former DMC General Manager Raymond Lamphen has been appointed Senior Vice President Operations, with a remit to manage the teams globally within the organisation, delivering its broad range of content and media logistics services;
- Jean-Louis Lods, formerly DMC’s Director Business Development, is now SVP Technology for TVT/DMC, a role that will include setting the innovation strategy and vision for the business and enabling customers to gain competitive advantage through TVT/DMC’s technology leadership;
- TVT Strategic Advisor Chris Higgs, former Managing Director of Deluxe Media Europe, becomes SVP Commercial on an interim basis to provide leadership in engaging clients and partners;
- Former DMC Finance Director Ronald Stevenaar, who previously held a number of senior positions at IBM in Europe, becomes SVP Finance for TVT/DMC;
- TVT founder Kim Thesiger will remain the senior director in Asia as well as fulfilling a top management role in developing relationships with some key clients;
- TVT Head of Software Development Arkadiusz Musial is now in that position across the entire unified TVT/DMC operation and will continue to spearhead innovations in this area;
- TVT International Advisor David Padmore becomes Content Services Consultant after leading the launch of TVT’s Access Services business this year;
- Founder Bernard Clark will continue as Chairman.