White label OTT service OTTera has announced that their premium linear channels will be featured on tens of millions of ZEASN-enabled Smart TVs, including Phillips, Magnavox and many other television OEMs.
OTTera will deliver these free, ad-supported live channels to a global audience:
1. Toon Goggles and TG Junior – Kids’ animated and live-action shows
2. Cooking Panda – Tasty cooking recipes and food news
3. Drink TV – Beer, wine and spirits entertainment
4. ChannelFight – Martial arts training
5. Motorvision – Motorsports action
6. Social Club TV – Cannabis-inspired programming
7. ESTV – Gaming and eSports
8. Party Tyme Karaoke – Revolutionary streaming karaoke with all your favorite songs
9. The Love Destination – Love, dating and relationships
10. Novocomedy – Family friendly fun
The OTTera portfolio of live channels, as well as much of their on-demand streaming content, is supported by their AdNet+ platform, which manages the advertising across OTTera’s services.
“In the current climate, distributing a wide variety of engaging streaming content is so important. Our partnership with ZEASN expands our reach into the linear TV space and provides much needed programming for new households internationally,” said Stephen L. Hodge, co-C.E.O. of OTTera Inc.
The channels will appear on ZEASN’s Whale OS-powered Smart TVs, which deliver high quality entertaining content around the world to users on Phillips, Magnavox and other smart TV platforms. Connected TV users will enjoy OTTera’s linear channels from WhaleLive, a brand new ad-supported free live streaming service developed by ZEASN, which was officially launched in August this year and it is also one of the core products of ZEASN’s Whale Eco.
“We are extremely excited to collaborate with OTTera, their diverse programming content is known for its high quality,” said Winson Chen, Chief Operating Officer of ZEASN. “The addition of this compelling programming content to our free streaming service WhaleLive adds a ton of value to our growing customer base. We look forward to building fantastic experiences with them that will bring joy to households worldwide.”
OTTera operates a professional white label service with which content owners and creators can rapidly share their programming, courtesy of a robust development platform and customized interface and branding. Their services reach over 50+ million users worldwide and range from niche film libraries to children’s animation.