Hispasat profits 5.5%

The Spanish satellite operator Hispasat has increased its net benefit by 5.5 per cent to €54.3 million.

Hispasat declared a turnover of €201.4 million, up 0.57 per cent.  55.6 per cent of it came from Latin America, with the remaining 44.4 per cent from Europe and the North of Africa.

EBITDA reached €163.8 million, up 1.68 per cent, with investments amounting to €157.4 million mainly in the Amazonas 3 satellite, Amazonas 4A and Hispasat AG1.

The company, controlled by Abertis Telecom, is mainly relying on DTH, OTT and mobile data to continue growing.

Posted by on Mar 7 2014. Filed under Articles, Broadcast, Business, DTH/Satellite, Results.

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search by keyword
Copyright Advanced Television Ltd © 2001-2015