Cinegy to introduce 4k into its product line at IBC 2013
July 25, 2013
Software development company Cinegy is pleased to announce that at IBC 2013 it will be introducing its 4k product line.
Launching at IBC 2013, Cinegy’s 4k product line will include Cinegy’s multi-view monitoring solution; Cinegy Multiviewer, Cinegy’s broadcast video player; Cinegy player (now supporting Sony XAVC 4k) and Cinegy’s award winning playout and automation solution Cinegy Air.
Cinegy Air will allow broadcasters to playout in 4k as well streaming 4k via IP (RTP/UDP), furthering Cinegy’s commitments to IP based workflow.
Along with its 4k Product line Cinegy will also be exhibiting it’s:
- Live IP based production and Playout environment
- Media Asset Management and Archive solutions; Cinegy Archive and Cinegy Desktop
- Automation, Playout and CG solutions; Cinegy Air, Cinegy Studio and Cinegy Type
- Cinegy Multiviewer, the most versatile Multiviewer on the market
- Complete IP-Based Workflow solution without SDI
Cinegy will be exhibiting on booth 7.A30 and 7. A41 at IBC 2013.