McMahon, Snoop join FaZe Clan board
March 23, 2022
FaZe Clan, the lifestyle and media platform rooted in gaming and youth culture, has announced its Board of Directors to take effect upon consummation of FaZe Clan’s planned merger with B.Riley Principal 150 Merger Corp, a publicly listed special purpose acquisition company. The merger is expected to close in the first half of 2022.
“We have assembled a best-in-class Board of Directors who bring broad and deep understanding of Gen Z and the rapidly changing digital media and entertainment landscape,” said Lee Trink, CEO of FaZe Clan. “I am excited to work with this fantastic group and benefit from their insights and guidance as we enter the public market and execute our multi-platform monetization strategy to create long-term shareholder value.”
FaZe Clan’s post-merger Board of Directors is expected to be comprised of:
- Lee Trink, CEO and Co-Founder, FaZe Clan and Chairman of the Board
- Angela Dalton, Founder and CEOr of Signum Growth Capital
- Calvin ‘Snoop Dogg’ Cordozar Broadus Jr., US rapper, actor, record producer, DJ, media personality and business entrepreneur
- Daniel Shribman, Chief Investment Officer of B. Riley Financial
- Mickie Rosen, Director of several US and Australian companies and Principal of Mickie Rosen Consulting
- Nick Lewin, General Partner of Crown Predator Holdings
- Paul Hamilton, Co-Owner and CEO of Atlanta Esports Ventures, President and CEO of The Greenspun Corporation and Principal of Province.
- Ross Levinsohn, Chairman and CEO of The Arena Group (formerly theMaven,Inc.)
- Stephanie McMahon (pictured), Chief Brand Officer, WWE
- Zach Katz, Founder and CEO of Carte Blanche