Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
VeEX, a global player in Telecom, CaTV, Fiber, Transport and Broadband Access, will showcase several product updates at the Optical Fiber Conference (OFC) taking place at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, USA from March 22-24, 2016.
At booth # 3709, VeEX will introduce and demonstrate:
• RXT-1200 test platform showcasing its Legacy, CWDM and DWDM OTDR modules, each featuring state-of-the-art optical performance, V-Scout link mapping and unique Fiberizer cloud connectivity and test reporting capabilities.
• MTTplus test platform with field swappable FTTx optimized OTDR and multi-service test modules, offering OTN, SDH/SONET, PDH/DSn, Ethernet Backhaul/Fronthaul, and Teleprotection. Its Fiberscope connector inspection with image analysis and built-in camera options complement the job site documentation capabilities.
• TX300s platform can now be fitted with one 100G CFP4 and dual 10G SFP+ test interfaces supporting transmission tests for next generation Ethernet, OTN, Fibre Channel and CPRI/OBSAI networks, as well as legacy SONET/SDH and PDH/DSn, for a true 64K to 100G multi-service test set in a handheld form factor.
• OPX-BOX+ full-featured OTDR in an ultra-portable rugged platform, featuring USB/Bluetooth remote control capability with Android/iOS mobile devices and VeEX test platforms.
• UX400 universal test platform fitted with 100G and 40G pluggable optics, covering all major pluggable form factors, such as CFP, CFP2, CFP4 and QSFP+, essential to its versatility in high-speed Ethernet and OTN networks deployment, verification and troubleshooting.