Alchimie to monetise SPI International channels
October 18, 2017
Alchimie – Dynamic Digital Distribution has struck a deal with global media company SPI International to promote and monetise five of its linear channels on the OTT market in Europe and Australia.
The channels are:
- FightBox: a channel that proposes a combination of the finest combat sports from around the globe, such as boxing, wrestling, sumo and kickboxing among others.
- DocuBox: an unforgettable collection of captivating documentaries and TV programmes that explore the mysteries and beauty of our planet.
- FilmBox Art House: classic movies from the world’s most prominent directors, including Hitchcock, Kurosawa, Fellini and many others.
- FashionBox: the one-stop shop for style and fashion.
- Gametoon: a worldwide entertainment TV channel for ‘millennials’ revolving around gaming and eSports.
All of the above channels will be available on the Australian version of Watch It! the Alchimie’s OTT video service by subscription, from October 2017.
In Europe (France and Germany) from October 2017, FightBox will be available via the Watch it! global offer (€19.99 month).
This new deal with SPI International is the latest in a string of contracts recently signed by Alchimie with world-class producers and distributors.