Sky Broadband launches Superfast 35 package
February 2, 2022
Sky Broadband has launched its value fibre broadband package, Superfast 35, with guaranteed speeds of 25 Mb/s – or a month’s moneys back. The service is aimed at smaller households with fewer connected devices, and Sky says it is ideal for streaming, browsing and music downloads.
Available to the majority of the UK (96 per cent) and delivered through FTTP in rolled out areas, the new package costs £25 per month.
The Superfast 35 package includes:
- An average download speed of 36 Mb/s, with no usage caps and average upload speeds of 9 Mb/s
- A Speed Guarantee, which gives a minimum guaranteed speed of 25 Mb/s or money back
- The ability to stream the latest entertainment in UHD on one device
- Safe and speedy usage with Sky Broadband Shield
- The latest Sky Broadband Hub – available to new customers
Aman Bhatti, Director of Propositions at Sky Broadband, said: “The launch of Superfast 35 demonstrates Sky Broadband’s commitment to providing customers with a range of broadband speeds tailored to their needs. From our latest package for smaller households to our Ultrafast speeds for busy, connected homes, all delivered through our reliable network with outstanding customer service.”