Super Bowl free on Roku
January 31, 2017
Streaming device specialist Roku is to make coverage of the forthcoming American football Super Bowl available for free.
Writing in the Roku Blog, Melissa Morell, Senior Manager, Social Media, says it is “an exciting time” to be a Roku customer and sports fan, advising users that they can stream the Super Bowl for free.
Streamers in the FOX Sports GO channel will have live access to:
- The pre-game show featuring the NFL on FOX crew starting at 2pm ET until kick off 6:30pm ET
- The FIELD PASS stream to check out the sights and sounds in the stadium
- The “highly-anticipated” game between the Patriots and Falcons starting at 6:30pm ET
- The “entertaining” Halftime show with Lady Gaga
- The “can’t-miss” commercials
“So, get your Super Bowl party snack list, invite your sports or Lady Gaga-loving friends and get ready to stream,” advises Morell.