SportsPro OTT Summit announces 2022 agenda
October 5, 2022
The SportsPro OTT Summit, back for its 6th instalment, will unite more than 1,000 leading professionals from across the sports broadcast and OTT industry.
Across the three days, a line up of industry experts will guide visitors beyond the buzzwords, leaving them inspired and equipped to take their next step in a rapidly-moving area.
The enticing content on offer will include keynote discussions from the biggest names in the industry and panel debates creating discussion. Visitors will also hear case studies from leading organisations and tech showcases uncovering the technologies of the future.
Highlights from the agenda include…
-Warner Bros Discovery Sports: What’s next in sports broadcast & streaming
– Navigating the sports media ecosystem with the European Tour
– OnlyFans and the creator economy
– Inside the NFL’s International media strategy
– PGA Tour x Netflix: Behind the scenes of the new docuseries
– Building cricket’s global OTT platform with the International Cricket Council
Passes are available to book now.